Dr. Arthur Stember is Board Certified in Pediatrics (since 1995), and Board Eligible in Internal Medicine. Professional Associations include Holmes Regional Medical Center, Palm Bay Community Hospital, and Sea Pines Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Stember has served as Chairman of the Department of Pediatrics and Vice President of Medical Staff and Credentials Chair. He currently is the Vice Chair on the Credentials Committee. When not practicing medicine, Dr. Stember enjoys boating and spending time with his family.
Undergraduate: Queens College, CUNY. New York City, NY. Bachelors of Science, Biology 1976
Medical School: Universita degil Studi di Padova, Facolta di Medicina. Padova, Italy. MD in Medicine 1986.
Residency: Long Island College Hospital, 1993.
- Board Certified, Pediatrics—since 1995
- Board Eligible, Internal Medicine
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- Sea Pines Rehabilitation Hospital
- PastChairman, Dept of Pediatrics
- Past Vice President Medical Staff/Credentials Chair
- Current Vice Chair, Credentials Committee